2.) Bugs and Fixes

So you’d touch it and then press A to shop?

Seems like opening the shop when you touch it will cover that. Does it matter if we skip pressing A?

:expressionless: I didn’t have any problems with the tutorial. I followed the instructions and moved on without incident.

Not really, but both mechanic assumes knowledge of rpg game’s mechanics.
Maybe I’m being over zealous.

What about my npcw idea?

A lot of us are special.
Really special.

Well, if people can’t figure out to touch the counter - it’d be less helpful if you had to touch it AND press A at the same time.

So the question remains… how is it made easier, what is going to indicate to the player that they approach and interact?

Okay, so I went ahead and edited the shop GUI so that there is little confusion on weather you are choosing “buy”, “sell”, “yes”, or “no”. If you can’t figure it out with these new changes, well then I give up!

Also, there is a message that now comes with the tutorial shop saying “This is a shop…Touch here [at the counter] to interact with me!”

It really cannot get anymore straight forward than that.

This is the best statement I’ve read over the internet since long.

Has hosler updated your antiquated server software yet?

We’re running 2.4.x so yes I guess. Although we’re getting alot of issues with players syncing with others over bigmaps which didn’t happen on previous versions.
By this I mean, when a player enters a new level on the map, other players will see that player jumping all over the map. Some are even being permanently warped or so it seems.

Can you please leave forever? I think I can live with what we have now.

I can’t.

I don’t think he was talking to you, tric. It still wasn’t a very nice thing to say.

I mean’t I can’t live with what we have available to us at the present time. Gawsh

I think spooon’s character is tailored to say the exact opposite of what his owner thinks, unless he’s given the opportunity to enrich already present negativity.
So, yeah, I agree with you, Underspooon, it’s nice to have Codr around.

That said, the cyclops dungeon, could you guys add pots beside the door to the room with multiple switches that open locks to other switches and adds baddies?

That is, for stupid people like me who hit all the switches instead of killing the baddies before moving to the next switch. It’d be helpful because I can’t kill much before dying and coming back with only half an heart… I’m not even sure if I can kill any before dying… I haven’t tried, the room became way too overcrowded so I just left. Which brings to mind a reset switch beside the door to said room maybe? That way, solutions in the meta realm such as reconnecting wouldn’t be necessary and crossing the whole dungeon to refill wouldn’t be an annoyance.

edit: I think that for a first dungeon, a “it shouldn’t be too easy” argument wouldn’t exactly equate player friendliness.

:animesmiley: check out the guild system, I got a guild for free!

The thing about reporting bugs, is you tell us how you triggered them :0
So, please do tell.

I got 150 gralats. Went to the Guild Manager. Bought a Guild. Still had 150 gralats. :slight_smile:
How I got 150 g’s: Chest Game, it keeps giving me 50 gralats, dunno if that’s what’s suppose to happen but that’s basically all I get.
If you want to know exactly how I got 50’g’s each time, I did: right chest, right chest, left chest, right chest, right chest.

I guessed the chests and got the feat on my first try. It was really basic probability.

It’s actually randomised(50/50 chance). I guess you’re just lucky.

Edit:seems as though I forgot to take out my debugging code…

I noticed that you changed the system, only problem is this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3614[/ATTACH]

-Bought a ticket, went in, got 1 gralat, came back out, saw the NPC running in place (check picture for exact position…).
-Probably didn’t give your NPC enough time to walk back :), unless you have him automatically set to respawn back in place… anyway, check that out!

Edit:
Even when I reconnect he is still running in place, only facing me this time:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3615[/ATTACH]