Bugs:report them here

Opened this thread soley for the purpose of not clogging up other threads and just to keep things clean. Any spam/flamming will be deleted not matter who it is…

Bug: Streak system.
[ Mod edit, trolling content removed. ~ Riley ]

As we know, the streak system is being strange, which is probably do to a physical string modifying issue, or a small snippet of code that can be taken out of the streak system which might be screwing things up…

I’d try to fix it myself, but server is down x.x

It seems that you have stamina regen on the boots and the flippers, if that is the case, make ONE system called -Stamina or something for regen.

Huge bug: the quest to save that guy from the “woods” It wasn’t even a woods the dungeon. It was just a dungeon… Rework the dialogue cuz that merchant guy told me to go to the woods and I was lost in the lost woods for 10 minute till kondie warped me to the “woods” dungeon
[ Mod edit, possibly flaming content removed. ~ Riley ]

I do want to mention that he says it it to the northwest of him, and the actual area is inside of a cave x.x You have to go into the trees to get to the cave…to make it more obvious, I added a thingy so when you enter the correct woods, it’ll tell you that those are the right woods x.x

But yes, I can easily reword that.

Too late. I finished the quest

Alex, see the problem now? I’ll fix it when Urza gets Xialza back up…

I wandered around in the woods for awhile also.

Ah, easy fix…

As for streak system, easyfix as well x.x URZA <3

I’ll reference you to a compass next time you make a quest. ;D
But seriously, double-check next time. :frowning: If you guys can point out anything else, we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
[b][ Mod edit, trolling content removed. ~ Riley ][/B]

STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM
STREAK SYSTEM

I know about the streaks -_- anything else that needs fixing apart from whats already listed here?

streaks, top priority

Readjusting the client’s window moves only the Bars, and not the bars behind them:

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

How about not being lazy and re-entering a level to fix it? Lol, I guess I can find out why it does that though.

sigh
If I were lazy I wouldn’t report it in the first place, and I would just say “/reconnect” to fix it.
I just want the bug fixed 'tis all.

Problem found with streak system…

All remenants of it were removed from the kill system :0 Which is very strange…

Basically, everything tat had to do with it is gone…

Spoon, if it was you x.x

why the hell would spooon break the thing he loves the most

Well, I was the one who suggested he /reloadweapons.

Sheesh.