Community Collaboration

I made some caves and crap. I can make some insides if given permission.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I’m not wasting my time making a single level for a 3x3 map that will never be used for anything.

We are probably gonna make it into a PlayerWorld. Basically a community PlayerWorld with a few quests and stuff.

Dumb.

someone sounds like a party pooper.

This actually sounds pretty neat. :smiley:

What makes you think people are going to help with this playerworld if they can’t even make their own?

It is pretty neat. All I wanted was the community to get together, but apparently that’s a big deal and can cause some major fights. I don’t usually get angry like this, but if anyone wants to troll or flame they can get the hell off this thread and save the trolling for the next thread I create.

I’m not trolling or flaming.

If people cannot even make their own servers why would they do this? Especially now that you are changing what this was all about.

“Make one level for this overworld” >> “Make levels for this playerworld”

Nah, it’s still just one level. I was just making insides and stuff. I just thought, if people like you don’t want it to be useless why not try to make it into a small playerworld. Did I say they had to be more than one level? No. It’s just people like VW who love helping out that decide to go the full 110%.

The reason people will help is because of this.

[video=youtube;u6XAPnuFjJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc[/video]

Long story short, humans enjoy making contributions and being a part of things. Hence why people help out on so many servers. Also, people enjoy getting better, and if contributing to this includes something they enjoy or want to get better at, they’ll probably help.

Nope… I didn’t work because I like helping others or anything along those lines. My intent is a pure mystery known by none.

Looks at map Oh yeah, this’ll be a great server.

The overworld wasn’t designed for questing, or anything really. It’s a bunch of people trying to show off their levels. There was no planning; it’s a mess.

so its like all the other servers

Zolderon was planned out before I made the levels it has.

then why dont people play it? i guess the point is whats been happening with servers doesn’t work. so try new things, which is going on here. probably won’t lead to anything, but it might.

Just let us have our fun Spooon. We haven’t even finished and you’re raging about it.

Agreed. I thought that was the idea. 9 people make 9 levels and revel in the mess that was created. That’s what they do on Graal Official. It’s just a thing to do to see how the levels come together - it’s not supposed to be for function.

Although, I can’t say I have my levels planned out before I make them, they do (at least I try to make sure) have continuity, flow and purpose. A map like this wouldn’t act as a player-world very well and shouldn’t be intended to without an idea which underpins its purpose. Like Spooon says it’s a mess, but it is supposed to be and it is not supposed to be a player-world. It should just be fun to make the levels, stick them together and go “ahhh, well. Wasn’t that special,” damn it.

By all means, have fun. I’m not trying to prevent you guys having fun, at all. However, Dylan, you are going about this thread the wrong way.

People pick a level on the map, fill it in to fit with other levels. After it’s all done everyone looks at it, smiles, and walks away.

someone toss a badass baddie boss in there. that might be fun. tricxta knows gscript, right?