General Playerworld Discussions/Ideas

:\
I was only razzing people on with the “lets do it” part.

Super Graalio Kart?

If I see it I’ll buy it.

It was one of my better DS purchases. Really easy though, and that’s one of the biggest downsides.

I suggest Rune Factory 3 over the first. The first has such a primitive experience compared to the third(I have all 3).

Im downloading the ds rom for this, looks quite fun from what I saw on youtube. I defoz up for this project if I can get some graphics help.

Hell, if y’all want to work on a graal Rune Factory, I’ll help with mechanics design and scripting too. The Graphical style will have to be a little different than Rune Factory and be more similar to Harvest Moon though.

Hmmm I’ve started to play it and its a bit more then just farming, do we want to include the story line in it? Like how you start off with amnesia in the beginning?

While it should have a storyline, it shouldn’t have the SAME storyline. We should just set it off in the same world. The story should allow every person to have a home/farm and still interact with townsfolk in a village where other players exist. This might be a little confusing/inconsistent if you want to have the marriage system though, which is a staple of Rune Factory/Harvest Moon games. It all comes down to what we want to put from Rune Factory.

Hmm I should get it. But I currently can’t find my r4

I want to make a server that actually uses the NPCServer because nobody else has the balls to do it.

Nah, I’d use the npc-server but I wouldn’t know where to begin on using it or even which one to use o_0 Perhaps you could write a guide or something please? also does the npc-server your using support actual database files?

No balls!

You have to do that all on your own. Nobody really knows how reliable and practical either NPCServer is, so you do need some serious balls to do anything interesting. You’ll have to implement most features that you want yourself too.

I…I don’t have the balls too

Yeah, and the most recent GServer crashes Joey’s, not sure about the one Agret and lnxmad worked on.

how has no one been able to pirate the official npcserver yet?

I thought we had 2 NPC servers?

Where would we get it from? The gserver was once distributed, thus there is a base to work off of. However, after p2p Stefan stopped releasing the server software, and that means the NPC server was never released. What would we pirate? No one has a copy of it.

you are alex. Gets On intercom
(intercom voice) Who Ever Owns the Server “Legencya” Needs to put it into staff only, You have multible problems, including some level warps are broken, THERE IS MORE THAN 1 HUD (one is yen’s), and other tile errors

No, no, no, didn’t say it was good! I said if you go to the right place…oh, whatever, I’m deleting my post cause you people can’t appreciate class! :0