Hello!

Hello guys! My name is XENA* and i mostly play iEra. I’ve been staff on several servers and looking forward to discover Graal Reborn. :slight_smile:

Hey there, Xena.

Welcome to Graal Reborn. Members don’t usually share a lot of love for iplayers, but if you brush it off they’ll come around.

Welcome! Bring your friends here! If we have a big enough playerbase, all sorts of new cool stuff might happen in the near future! :slight_smile:

Always nice to see a new player/prospective developer around here! I hope your friends are as anxious as you to get to know GR.

And welcome, btw!

Tch.

Is your name pronounced “xenastar”

That’d be a weird way to pronounce iNoob

oo oooo, how do you pronounce my name!?

Trixd’erp

What kinda drugs do you do?

Welcome. :slight_smile: As Cadavre said, bring your friends. Graal Reborn could use some more players.

I always thought it was like, “Tricksta”.

Yeah. Trickster, but spelled out by a faggot.

I’m going to share with you a secret. I’ve never really liked you…at all…

And no one cares about what you think. Do you have a inferiority complex or what?

Superiority complex, actually.

I think it’s more like a “hide behind childish remarks because I have nothing better to offer” complex.

lol It’s cute that he was offended though.

no point in analyzing spooon’s words. spooon is spooon, and i thought we all came to accept that.

I was going to say that it’s funny that the people that used to tell other people not to take what I say seriously are taking what I say seriously, but it’s more fun to poke fun at them and watch them get mad.