Level of the Week - Challenge #4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3438[/ATTACH]

Holy shit. Kick ass.

Unfortunately, that level has a distinct advantage of just being a much nicer tileset than anyone using pics1 or the classic tileset. Build any level with that and it will look nicer than pics1.

With that being said, it does fit the challenge quite well. It’s a great dungeon foyer.

Sorry :x

Don’t be sorry for being smart.

Here’s the tiles for anyone who’d like to use them.
(They may not be used on official graal servers)
(Edit:or any other commercial game for that matter. Just to clarify, don’t think it’s going to happen :p)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwt67iax383mcc2/tiles_dungeon_blue.png

I think we got a winner.

Yes indeed we do.

Dungeons are his specialty :frowning: Maaaaaaaan I wanted to win, but I’m not making myself tiles. xD

Raiks! Draw me nice things!

:stuck_out_tongue:

More like a sanctum, but i’m calling it a dungeon.

Nice sanctum.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

nooo I can’t make a level with tiles already used!

it works just fine.

love it!

Who made those tiles? Were they for GtA? Looks fantastic! :smiley:

I made them :slight_smile: They were originaly for GtA but I had not tested them in a level before.

Of course he made them!

Is that the entrance to the forest dungeon in OoT? If yes, I had the exact same thing in mind.

Btw all the dungeons should have an history :P, Raiks’s looks like it could be interesting… like why is there a big hole? Are there like two gettable items? Like one that makes a block appear where you click and a hookshot… it’d be awesome.

You talk too much.

Yeah he kinda does, but I enjoy reading his posts.