personal opinions of each other

oh yeah. then they sell the bike for alcohol.

Or a ‘Big Gulp’

I never thought anyone would ever be more hated than me…but then a Wild benjiro appeared!

nah man. benjiro is alot better then you, your just not as bad these days coz your hardly on. Thats why

I sense flame

I sense neegaring! >:/

A wild tricxta appeared!

…

Caleb is a retard.

…
Benjiro i wouldnt critisize Exotic, we allready got more than you allready… most of the stuff we are making sure that it is checked and done before we relice it to the public… you dont see me insulting nodess, hmmmm… Stop being a communist and i might unban you so you can see some of our content… (dought it though) and will you knock it off with making accounts and sending them on exotic… its not hard to figure out who is who.
And stop spamming the Exotic sub-forum

-Riku Ookami Darkblade (Ookami Clan)
“Come on, we’ll see who’s scared.”

WTF… hope you didnt just post a PM… it isnt respecting your peers…

There wasn’t ever any respect since the day you joined. I told you to stay away from CrossFire, it’s your own fault. Oh yeah, Exotic has way more stuff! You should have seen the old Noddess. We had all your scripts and more! We had an entire island filled with content. Then I made the worst mistake by hiring that little theif, CrossFire. Ironically a few days later Noddess crashed. It was GONE. Sure I had backups, but I was willing to start fresh. Now all my newer scripts are better than your old scripts I made! Also, if you haven’t heard: YOU ARE RETARDED.

ya right… you have lost all respect from most of the GR community. now use your emergany exit on the top right corner of this window, and go cry to your mom Austin…

.> another reasion to blame canada

Calling me by my normal name doesn’t affect me. Everyone has a real name. Also I’m blaming America because of you! Calfhsifjjdjjai$!;!$47;$!! You can’t blame a country because it has a few pricks.

Also, would you really wanna mess with AUSTIN POWERS!

go take a lawn mower and go **** yourself… in my RPG campain, we nuked canada…
now STOP IT

Oh Gawd!!! WE ALL DIED. In Soviet Canada, IT’S COLD AND WE RIDE POLAR BEARS!

___Merged doublepost__________________

Oh btw that last post really failed. In soviet Canada, we dont have lawn-mowers, we have SNOW-MOWERS

I hate you all.

<3

___Merged doublepost__________________

In Soviet Canada…
…THIS IS A DESERT

“we’ll put a boot in your ass, its the american way”

“DarkBlade will try to stick a boot up your ass with his severely obese foot”
THE AMERICAN WAY