Phoenix jobs

Well, that makes sense then why there seems to be a bunch of non sequiturs in that thread.

Job Suggestion: Farm Hand, Animal Rescuer?

Ex: Chickens. They fly the coup and a NPC asks you to return them. Could involve touching or grabbing the escaped animals… perhaps you buy a bag of animal feed and must use it to lure them back to their pens. On first feed they begin to follow you, but are liable to wander off… require additional feeding as you lure them back home. Could be all sorts of animals wandering about, could be ranchers and/or specific NPCs or locations to turn them in at.

Would be a bit random for a new player to walk around and see someone else luring animals around with feed.

Can count as a job with investment in Feed VS the reward of returning lost animals. Just lost? Maybe you could feed strays and hand them over to the Crazy Cat Lady. This is has a lot of potential for expansion.

Tric brought this to me and I like it, but I think it would make a good mini-game or part of a quest. The amount of jobs we have (or will have) is sufficient I think. I really like the idea of having it part of a quest.

I like the idea of skinning a big fish and wearing that as a costume.

lol, to everyone: Right click -> show in new tab -> accept to be redirected -> enjoy