Publicity Ideas

Why not just change the name and a few other things to make it the game rightfully yours? It seems like you’re more focused on getting something out of Unixmad then anything. :confused:

I say, put up an existing graal playerworld say…zodiac? That way new members can occupy their time in that server while you guys develop yours. Of course, people who want free graal want the existing playerworlds no? But i know not to add all of them but zodiac seems like the best to add so far. Era is shit, seriously Era is seriously gay. We already have classic (altered version). Unholy Nation seems like it had toooooooooooooo many ganis for you guys to put. Nobody ever joins valkeria, atlantis, or maleria. So Zodiac is best so far.

What are you on about? Unholy Nation has been hosted on Reborn before.

Then i see you have so problm hosting it

What problems are you encountering?

Im just guessing but it could be down to the fact that its no longer hosted, and that mite be because the guy who put it up no longer wants to host it??

i dont beleave there would be any problems hosting any server that graal has hosted in the past as long as there code is compatible with 2.1.7.

if you guys do have servers to host, but dont have the server or a PC free to host it on then try starting a thread on the main forums to see if anyone would be willing to host it for you.
try to offer compleated playerworlds, or at least have somthing to keep them going for quite a long time while you make updates for your playerworld.
some playerwolrd in the list make you think you done all that can be done with in 30min of playing (just because you got a overworld dont mean your ready to put up the playerworld).

I dont know how to host something like that in general. I can host my own private server but not Zodiac and etc because i dont know how.

If anyone remembers Marduk, it was on here not GraalOnline, they were setting it up like Val. Thet stole Val’s tilesets too. Nobody really liked that server because they thought it was empty and boring.

Valikorlia was fun but there was only like 10 people on so the events would get boring

sponsoring or putting advertisements on allot of sites,
chainmails xD!

wow some one knows what this thread is for… let us take this hint and get back on track.

how are we going to get the chainmails to work? we would need the emails of players who like real graal but not the cost of it, to get it started.

But wouldn’t advertising cause Graal staff to come down on us? I can’t count how many times I’ve seen servers die because of it.

that is a good point, but without members there is no point in hosting playerworlds, and with out them whats the point in this forum and site?

we need away to advitise that doent pull Graal Staff to us, but will grab there players…

so far all i can think of is for all of us to tell your friends and get them playing, but i hope you have all done that already, lol.

Okay if you’re going to advertise you must must MUST get up a non-crappy playerworld. Or else they’re just gonna think Graal Reborn is crap.

i dont know why stupid unixfag makes such a big deal out of it

There is no doubt Unixmad and “Graal staff” have tried threatening us in the past and will continue no matter what. I would be very surprised if unixmad does not read these forums every day “he did so with the old Anti Unixmad forum, SG111, and everything else he disliked” all Unixmad can do is send false DMCA claims through emails, and in extreme cases make immature threatening phone calls citing fake lawyers. The rest of the “Graal Staff” are people who are 8-14 year old volunteers and have no intelligence or ability to do anything meaningful against us. We are 100% legal in every country, the server source code is 100% open source and originally made, any and all files are independently hosted, and most content is original and new. We have the right and ability to advertise any where and to whoever we want.

umm so if Unixfag does try to stop Graal Reborn then can we sue him for harasment?
but thats off point…

yea any other forums you go on add a link to Graal Reborn in your sig, who knows how many ppl would click on it.

maplestory…graal…two way different games opshon xD

well i hope graalreborn goes a longgggggggg way…hopefully with that ad opshon put on ragezone (a place for private servers) we will have waves of people coming in

Graal Reborn’s not ready to be advertised.

why not, with hardly anyone here i think advertisment is just what we need.