Server Transition

Riley needs to come back to GR

You’re gonna love my banner

I better love it.

Let Riley design the whole site. :^)

Only if we can move to a forums other than vBulletin :wink:

How pissed would everyone be if we archived the forum and started with a new platform?

IMO XenForo is better than VBulletin and other forums’ platforms.

Everyone would lose post count and rep

Could always have a new forum scheme where actions(not just posting) get you points or whatever, then everyones’ rep is transferred over into said points on the new forum.

It doesn’t really bother me, actually. It’s not hard to get rep and I’ve never had a hard time with posting. During my time on Graalians, I managed to get 3 rep bars.

I don’t mind that at all if it’s for the sake of a good looking site.

xenforo is garbage

do not move to xenforo

Were too dumb/lazy to figure this out. Everyone post what forum platform you think we should switch to.

None, who cares? Nobody is on here anyways.

Shut up, Dylan.

What ever works best for sexy site.

I agree. Needs to support tapatalk too.

The transition of the forums is complete, thanks to the help of Joey. I’m in the process of transferring the listserver and hosted gservers now. All should be complete in an hour! Sorry about the mess, everything is now resolved.

good jerb jatz

You’re a fucking retard if you think we need to transfer the forums to something different just because this doesn’t look nice. You’d be better investing your time in driving a nail into your knuckles than changing over to a different platform. Do you realize there is only about 10 active users? We could literally cover everything in an IIRC channel, this is more than enough.