Server Transition

chill

Dylan, did you suddenly forget that the forums are changing for Imperium and not for the continuation of Graal Reborn?

Yeah I did. I’m not looking forward to the retard harem Jatz has from Graalians being on there either.

Just gonna have to deal. It’s going to be a real game, ya know? If we can get people interested in it early it’ll be easier to get it going.

Once there are new forums, I’m gonna be a lot less aggressive and rude cuz I wanna be a moderator. Just gotta milk the time GR’s got left.

wtf is Imperium

^^^

??? What I don’t understand if this Imperium thing is a totally separate game and you are changing forums completely why is there even a transfer happening?

For reasons that I cannot explain, Cadavre wants nothing to do with reborn anymore, therefore I have taken over hosting. Nothing else has changed

cadavre is having an existential crisis.

I know how that goes.

Look on the bright side, this forum software is pretty robust. You could always have a private subforum just for your special cool guy time, my forums had some for a while before they got used to the rest of the community. Graalians aren’t so bad once you get to know them.

Cad is actually in a special division of the Swedish Special Forces employed by NATO to move the Russian occupants out of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Cad wants the forums shut down because I am part of the Serbian All Stars helping the Spetsnaz GRU and currently trying to stop Cad and leak information to help secure Ukraine as part of the motherland, we’re essentially doing Soviet Union Version 2.0 here.

I have no idea either, if someone could explain haha

Graal reborn ain’t going anywhere

Nothing is happening to Graal Reborn. “Imperim” is simply the name given to an engine I’ve been working on that is similar to the Graal workflow. It’ll be released to this community for free, but it won’t be forced upon anyone. GR will always be a thing.

Okay fair enough, just make a new forum category for it and put a custom theme on any boards within that category please <3

Why? Neither of you will be around in a week. And I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m fucking sick of Graal.

I always check the forums.

I’m the bitter old murrican propagandist that comes in and accuses everyone of being a communist pinkie.

Quickly everyone, hide under your desk for nuclear protection!

I was under the impression imperim would be on a whole new website.
Aside from that, what’s wrong with this forum? It’s a forum as a forum should look like, it’s pretty solid and everything. Could be more up with the current times I guess but to me, as long as it’s not ladden with stuff on each side any forum is a good forum*.

That was my intention also. I even bought the domain name for it: http://imperim.com/

Granted I haven’t built an actual website so it just points to here for now.

or we can hide in your house. the aluminum foil should jam all communication/navigation systems