Who is Antago

The Brian E. Bryant Antago guy and all his aliases are not playing with a full deck. I would recommend just ignoring him entirely. I don’t really follow graal closely anymore so I don’t know much about what are called “hacks” in the game. I wouldn’t even call them hacks any more than changing the desktop icon of firefox would be a hack. What can actually be done to the game to make it worthwhile or fun? It is so lacking in features and non server side things these days, especially the “mobile versions”. Is there much extent anything can really be messed with anymore?

Definitely. We have a lot of advanced hacks developed on iGraal. Though we keep them private, only shared with people who have the skill-set to expand on them and put them to good use (not just run around until it gets patched)

Thanks for your response and clarifying. I figured as much. As difficult as newer graal stuff may be to modify in comparison to pre 2002 stuff the staff are so lazy and unqualified in their own products that it does not surprise me that anything can still be done to it. Any time I see stupid people like Stephane, most of the “staff” that "works"or used to work for him have to deal with stuff they deserve is a good day. Now if only Stephane and Brian could somehow get rid of each other the whole world would be a much better place. Hopefully this will be a lesson to other new people not to waste their time or associate with “Antago” or crazy people.

Completely agree. Antago is definitely mentally unstable; one day he’ll call you a friend, the next he’ll call you “a demon child predator leading children down the spooky path of hacking a Zelda game” - just because he doesn’t like one person we refused to ban for him. We got first hand experience lmao.

I do have to say, most of his rants are pretty funny and entertaining.

Upon re-inviting you to my server with a direct apology. You threw a fit over jame’s opinion on you which was way back up in the chat meaning you dug through the entire chat history to find something to throw a fit over. You said some stupid remark then left the server. Yet I didn’t ban you from the community until you started with the threats you could never fufill. It’s also ironic of how antago speaks of people who hack graal or even in general as devils at hell’s door or some bullshit he sprouts like that lmao, yet you talk about how your this godly hacker and all you do is ddos minecraft servers but your 15 so I’m not gonna laugh at you or anything for that. Anywho I’ve kept to myself yet you always sneak back into the server with alts I didn’t even waste my time banning because I simply don’t care I honestly dislike drama when I’m involved because its pointless since all of this bs is over the internet but you kept poking at me so here’s a response just live your life and do what you gotta do man I hope you the best with your antago/mongers stuff ur doing cya!

“I hate drama” yet here you are

Every single one of you is retarded.