Who is Antago

I mean, obviously when stealing Nintendo isn’t successful so you steal games a child studio instead, then turn around and claim he didn’t create those games and that he “just made some silly graphics”, yea, I’m sure that would be the logical argument to subvert admitting you’re a child predator who literally stole games designed by a child to live his life since stealing Nintendo wasn’t working out.

I already have the coolest videos around and I put much less time into them than I could have; I have games I’ve created in Flash SWF files on Deviantart. I have a legacy in the game community. My name is all over old web pages and people know me. I am not going to sit around in 646 where I am being harassed, and then when I ignore your harassment, you triangulate your members including null himself to come to me privately to tell me about this slanderous harassment.

Null was removed because when we had tuned out your psychotic “admins”, that wasn’t sufficient; it wasn’t enough to ignore his evil pieces of trash, he then came privately to me to begin telling me what they were saying about me, because null looooooooooooooooooooves drama and mischief. He pretended he wasn’t trying to triangulate abuse.

No, you will not be partnered with us and you aren’t welcome. You do not triangulate abuse under the guise of friendship, because you aren’t getting the god damn drama you were seeking by recruiting psychotic pathological liars into your club.

I’ve presented my evidence and the moment anything is revealed, or there is a pile of 5 months of evidence, you immediately slander it, tell me to show you more evidence, ignore it, and start saying something new and abusive.

I don’t have to answer to you; I don’t even care about you. You are not God; you do not get to come into our group and slanderously claim that all of our evidence is non-existent, regurgitate some of the lies in the many contradictory statements by Stefan, and then start telling us to bow down to you and “prove our worthiness on the spot or else”. You are literally ego-maniacal sociopaths. This won’t be happening.

You don’t get to summon a court, gaslight people into believing that hundreds of lines of evidence and confessions aren’t real; you don’t get to handpick Stefan’s lies and ignore the confessions, then deny it, deny it, deny it, slander me, call me trash, call me a poor piece of impoverished worthless unlovable psycho schizophrenic lying shit.

Your agenda was read loud and clear, and these weren’t “disagreements in opinions”, these were character assassinations so you had one less person to compete with in the community for alpha-status. You want to hijack Graal, or you wouldn’t be decompiling it; you have no love or respect for me.

No, I will not be partnered with you; I don’t agree with people who think that hacking code, pirating content, decompiling software, creating viruses, and slandering creators to discredit them and make it seem okay to rob them now—even going so far as to literally gang stalking and slandering innocent adult survivors of unspeakable childhood predation & character assassination including mega grand larceny—is “pretty hilarious, and at most simply okay to do”.

I’ve cited all my references. You handpick lies and create arbitrary unwarranted trials of character assassination for people on the spot, then you create strawmen and slander them. You can’t just decompile the code to takeover the community, now you have to tear down the leaders as well. You are a rotten, abusive band of hateful beings parading as something relevant. The only way you can make yourselves relevant is through threats, violence, attacking the credibility & egos others, and intimidation; but even then people will only be interested in dealing with you because of your harassment, not because they like you—and you have permanently destroyed your reputations.

Nobody here has any desire to have you in their lives, unless they’re equally wicked or for some reason suffering from a mental disability and cannot perceive what a useless investment you are. You’re untrustworthy through and through, and in order to appear more trustworthy, you decided you were going to “cleverly takeover Mongers” and pretend you weren’t doing it … Because, “after all, Null is somehow not responsible for the people in his group, what he does, or what the group does, he’s just a big innocent friendly guy who can do no wrong”.

I wouldn’t let a murderer into my house and I sure as hell wouldn’t be asking a car thief how his day was; you have nothing to offer me.

What’s even more pathetic is that your arguments aren’t even real arguments. “OYU DESIGN SOMETHING!@$!$! YOU LIAR, YOU CAN’T MAKE SHIT!!!”

In business, pretty much 99% of all intellectual property is owned exclusively by people who designed or commissioned something. Even if all I did was “create some silly graphics or come up with some ideas lol”—which is a gross distortion of truth, because my game projects are my games—that right there, by definition, means that I own the entire fucking creative concepts. That is what copyright means in game design.

But of course when you steal a child’s game studio, rename it to GraalOnline, you’re going to need to pretend he didn’t do anything and that there is some “weird law or part of the situation where the kid was just your slave toy who contributed a few things you liked and that was all, so after all you did him a favor”.
And every pedophile says the little girl wanted it, or seduced him first—or claims he didn’t mean it, that it didn’t happen, or that it was “just that once so forgive him and let bygones be bygones”.

There is a price to be paid and it will be paid regardless of who dislikes it.

At any rate, I will be creating a new video soon you can come harass and pretend you’re doing out of the good for humanity.

You have evidence, get a lawsuit filed and come back when it goes down. You dont care about this? then get off the forums. Once again you failed to show any script code or whatever to actually prove you own it.

I can go download someones flash file and claim ownership of it without any setbacks, so if you cant show any ownership of it like code and whatnot you have no place to take ownership of it. People say they believe you verbally but maybe they dont actually. You have no supporters but kids who want unbanned to play the game. If you have money to spent on Videos and Artwork, file some legal class actions.

You also can not take criticism or anyone’s opinions on you without blowing a nut first.

In my opinion, you overreact as much as possible. You got angry at me because someone told you that I said “you’re not a programmer”, which I never did, and I wish you could give me that proof.

Values was having a civil argument with you, he didn’t say “OYU CANT DESIGN!!”. If anything, you were the most uncivil of the argument, calling him a faggot multiple times and then saying you’d “literally execute him in real life”.

You could’ve been an adult and just blocked Values, if you didn’t like what he was saying.

If Null banned Values only because you wanted him to, that would set a bad environment, where everyone wouldn’t want to talk to you, in fear of getting banned.

Good to see that these kinda of threads can happen even when the community is dead!

Im kinda intrigued of how Antago is allowed on these forums if he stirred up trouble with everyone.

True. I guess these forums don’t enforce a “ban everyone I don’t like” rule, like Antago does with everything lmao.

I strongly suspect most of the people/account names in this thread are just Brian/Antago talking to himself since he can’t get any attention any other way. It’s so sad and pathetic to watch… I suppose at least it’s better than him threatening random religious forums, harassing Galen, attempting to SWAT me, lie about and defame me, or making posts about how school shootings are great on incel forums. :roll_eyes: Nobody cares about graal anymore and nobody cares about “antago” or all these fake graal groups or fake discord channels where you talk to yourself about the “age of acquirious” or “How jews from saturn go to church every sunday to telepathically conspire against you. or some similarly insane nonsense.” Brian please listen to everyone and just move on with your life. Maybe you can do special needs finger paintings at the YMCA where someone will actually give a damn about you. All of 3 people give a damn about Graal anymore, one of those 3 is you and the other two hate you. I am not one of those 3 anymore. I don’t care about Graal and haven’t since 2002 and nobody with any decency or sanity does. It’s not a religion, it was a once mediocre failure just like you have been for 3 decades.

Nah im someone else, maybe ill get called Mr. Oboma as a 3rd try.

Antago, your videos have dropped in quality. Please do better.

1 Like

I’m not going to ban Antago. Ya’ll made a random thread about him and he’s trying to defend himself. If you guys don’t want him on here, stop fucking talking about him.

1 Like

We all know you’re just pissed because you have no real friends. You bought the “loyalty” of everyone in your group using hacks; without giving people cheats, you would have no one by your side. People love us because of what is true, and you are beyond disgusted with yourself so you have to try to confuse and bewilder our friends into believing they’re in a cult rather than admitting you buy “friend” with toys.

Of everyone in all of Graal, we have the biggest community that literally offers every single member nothing more than the opportunity to discuss corruption without being banned, told to leave, or slandered by the members. We have real friends.

You can keep this charade of pretending like we don’t know how insecure and miserable you are inside for having to buy fake friends and slander the true people who won’t be bribed or sink to your pathetic level of convincing yourself you’re someone when you’re literally just a drug dealer selling common crack to a fiend.

Look dude I literally JUST joined your server, made an innocent joke, and then apologized twice. Then you banned me after you said you accepted my apology. I was trying to be civil and try to get on the right foot, and yet I still got banned. I’m assuming you’re just in bad mood over this post so you’re just done with peoples shit today. Honestly, I’d contact you privately over something like this but this as of right now is my only way to talk to you. I’m just wondering could you at least give me a chance again and next time just think about a warning? I’ve apologized twice and then haven’t said anything afterwards and then I get banned…

I definitely did not ban you. Another moderator must have. You are surely welcome back. Feel free to contact me, and I am sorry this happened.

Since I don’t know your discord mines Mac#9788. I’m glad we were able to be civil and end it off on the right foot. Anyways, enjoy your day/night.

That’s fine. As for all the people insulting my religion, Christians Gnosticism is an actual denomination. It’s the belief that God scatters and calls enlightened souls around the world to handle matters of justice in the world, and that we each must realize ourselves as the embodiment of Christ incarnate. There are literally millions of Christian Gnostics worldwide, and we are the Christ spirit in action like the white blood cells in the human body. For you to sit here and tell people that the Christ consciousness does not exist in this world and present life as a hellhole race for the crown while you smear and lie about your credentials is beyond insane.

Viper himself has already been arrested for slandering Unixmad and myself. This dude literally belongs in jail for the rest of his life; lucky for him he plead the autistic card so they let his nasty little lying ass off for the time being. Despicable loser who created an entire website called SG111, the tabloids of Graal, and to this day the pathetic loser loiters around for no other purpose than to suck off attention through lying.

I’ve already told you to come bring your violence to me Viper, since you clearly want to fight. 20 years and I’m still waiting you little bitch.

I am disgusted by this display of religious intolerance & incessant vile filth & ongoing hatred. It’s sad that the most meaningful thing you have to do in life is tear down someone who was already literally destroyed by faggots like Viper and Unixmad when I was literally just a 13 year old child making art in my living room.

You are the absolute most pathetic, ugly, vile and worthless trash on this planet. That is for sure, and Viper already 100% knows I was preyed upon and that he played his hand in it. He’s just as god awful and evil as Unixmad and the rest of you thieves.

Viper’s tune changed when he realized I wasn’t just back to give him clout for him to bash Unixmad, but that I want what is mine. This piece of shit wants nothing more than for everyone in the universe to suffer so he can rise with his drama filled hate speech and slanderous tabloids for a living. Having autism isn’t an excuse. You already were prosecuted literally by the American government for your crimes, and you still think people haven’t caught onto what you are.

https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/waw/press/2006/jan/lamont.html
ELROY JOHN LAMONT, 19, of Darrington, Snohomish County, Washington was sentenced today to five years of probation and 50 hours of community service for False Threat to use Explosive Materials via Interstate Commerce. LAMONT is diagnosed with a type of Autism called Asberger’s Syndrome. At sentencing Chief U.S. District Judge Robert S. Lasnik noted that it was fortunate no one was hurt in the bomb threat case. “It’s too bad you didn’t get education services earlier,” Judge Lasnik said, “you have potential you are starting to tap into.”

You create fake profiles of people and then project your own crimes onto the very people you slander. You belong in hell, and not just hell but the world would truly be better off if you were never even born—and I’ve probably never said that to anyone, not even Unixmad himself. You are literally the scum of this earth.

Most unaccomplished slanderous pathetic piece of white trash ever in the Graal community, parading around slandering people and accusing people while you create hate sites and fake profiles then accuse your victims of the very things you are doing. I guess that’s why America itself fucking hates you; you were let off on a pity plea, and nothing else. The FBI was disgusted by what you did, the same shit you tried to do to Unixmad. You literally destroyed your fucking future.

No half self-respecting person would ever even interact with you if they knew what was best for them. You warranted and achieved isolation all on your own. Nobody assisted you in this process. You were so desperate for fame you had to try to steal it through character assassination, pivoting yourself as some “divine chosen messenger of sanity & sound judgment & revelation” while it costed you your whole life, career, & soul in the process. Bravo!

Keep in mind that I don’t know you, and I never knew you. Remember that much, and yet you’re fucking obsessed with me. Posting photos of a child on your website calling him the love-boy of grown men. You’re disgusting and pathetic. The most pathetic person easily on these forums. What are you, 30 years old now and have done nothing except steal and lie, loitering around?

And to make others seem just as pathetic if not moreso than yourself, you continue your slander games & lies because you already destroyed your own by being a rogue in a league of your own mutated hellish realm you wove through meticulously perverted words you barfed out with a keyboard to incessantly glorify yourself while demonizing innocent children.

You are a child predator—remember that much; archive.org literally proves that you were slandering children and trying to ruin them. You are just as rotten and worthless as Bomber & Unixmad, and always have been. Out of godly mercy I gave you a second chance and now if you fell off a cliff the world would be a better place.

He bought friendship for people who are his friends from before, ok makes 100% sense.

This guy is a schizophrenic drug addict with real bad mental problems. He is very likely homeless right now. His own mother, brother and most of his family have disassociated with him after he has become increaseingly deranged and violent. Every thing this person says is a delusion and/or lie. Also most of what he says about me can be attributed to himself. He cannot make a life for himself, has no talent, no job or nothing and is lazy and untalented and does not want to try to get one, so what does he do? He whines about Graal every waking moment since 2001. He stole his bomy bopot idea from a Sega Saturn game called Clockwork Knight that was made in 1995 and parts from enemies in kirby games. His few poor mediocre garbage are hardly novel nor original. I never said anything about antago being a “love boy” and I did not make SG111 website and the posts by me there after 2000 weren’t even done by me. Antago Brian E. Bryant has stalked and harassed literally EVERYONE in both the pro and so called anti graal communities even Loriel and Galen who did nothing at all to him except reject his NPCs for poor quality. Also I find it very hilarious you mention archive.org as I have archived all of your very sick racist, neo nazi, incel and anti semetic posts and accounts from lookism forums and all the 4chan/8chan posts you have made or i reasonably suspect you made. I strongly also suspect he lost his meth at his local library. https://www.irontontribune.com/2019/01/05/box-marked-not-dope-recovered-by-ipd-contained-meth-syringe/ You want to keep defaming and lying about me? I can tell the truth about you all day and I got so much content to work with. The best you got are blatant lies and quite frankly things that YOU probably actually did and some obviously satirical comedy pages made about Unixmad “a guy you “claim” to dislike” made in 2000 and 2001 that was actually posted by a guy who claimed his name was Shane Trusty. You are not God, you are not Jesus. You are less than the pile of shit on the sidewalk you and other sick mentally ill homeless leave behind in Akron and Ironton. Notice how I haven’t posted about you in nearly 2 years after the bullshit you tried against me All the while you couldn’t go a week without posting here under a fake name or promote your dozens of fake and probably virus filled websites that promote hacking and terrorism. It’s because I don’t care about you and I don’t care about Graal and I actually have other and better things to do with my life. I only point out the pile of shit on the ground as a courtesy to others to just ignore it and not step in it. You claim I have wanted to attack you for 20 years. What obvious and utterly false nonsense. I never claimed even wanting to fight you, on the contrary I tried to stay neutral about you and keep an open mind up until the point you baselessly started stalking, threatening and harassing me and even swatting me without prior provacation or merit other than the fact I could not and would not airdrop into mauritius and bring stephane back to your barn in ironton for you or respond to your sexual fantasies or manifesto pdf files you sent to my emails… but if you ever try to physically attack me I will ljustifiably defend myself with appropriate and lawful force and you will lose badly. I was sort of actually trying to help you out by telling you to drop your deranged unhealthy obsession with a dead abandoned game that only a few low IQ people still care about. But hey if you want to waste your life away shouting nonsense and making everyone including your own family dislike you, that’s your choice I guess. It’s sad, pathetic and the wrong choice, but eh you will never change. I can just only hope you never hurt anyone else like the other people like you who have been ignored and not stopped have done.

You never disappoint with your unjustified assumptions. I don’t even publicly release any of my hacks; the most I’ve released is a simple Graal wrapper to make it auto-fit the full size of the window. Even then, I’ve only shared that with my already close friends.

Though, please show me what hack’s I’ve given to “buy the loyalty of everyone”.

Pretty funny since the post bellow contradicts it.