Y'all play graal?

Name says most of it, Any of you play Graal? Maybe under another name? I do :DD

You mean the Official Graal? I can’t stand the players on Zodiac, Era, Delteria… basically everywhere except today’s… nah, not UN! It’s hard to actually find someone there you can actually engage a decent conversation with, [text condemned due to off topic!]

typical iphone dialogue:

[iNoob]:I have over 5000 hours :open_mouth:
Normal Person: Cool story.
[iNoob]: Shutup noob!
Normal Person: Im not the noob.
[iNoob]: Im in Zanza! ill Get Azrael to ban you!
Normal Person: Who the fuck is azrael?

[iNoob]:Azrael is that dude who has his own statue and clan. How do you not know him noob! Any proper graalian would know this name

Now you just went too far…

im sorry, i started it D:
But i just couldnt resist.

I started in 03 and don’t know what an Azrael is… dose he have anything to do with iPhone?

When I joined:

[Me]: I PLAY IPHONE AND I’M A GREAT LAT!
[Jatz]: shut the fuck up
[Yenairo]: shut the fuck up
[Spooon]:SHUUTTT THHEE FFFUUUCCCKKK UUUPPPP!!!1!!1!1!1!!1
[Me]: I’m making a server called Noddess :3
[Beholder]: Hahaha, Moog Noddess!

So, you never played graal for PC…

Is it the original Azrael or just some retard with the same name?

I use Spooon or Skyzer on GraalOnline.

none of us are proper graalians anymore

What servers you play?

I play Classic. I hate modern servers. I idle more than I play. I’m a Graalian.

now im gonna download and check it out. i havent been on in well over a year.

ah, I play era, and have more money than needed.

Classic, Zone, sometimes Zodiac when I’m really bored.

and now im going to uninstall. that was awesome.

So you still play?

Yes. Most people already know.

I’m a rich oldbie on Era, with 5 accounts :smiley: