Y'all play graal?

Who? Chris Vimes?

XD, Chris knows a lot about scripting, I just know what it is. Chris really dosn’t like me, and you prob don’t know who I am.

rofl. why the hell not?

his account name is zeltino or something i beleive

sounds like a type of ice cream

I’m guessing you don’t play Graal for PC… CV hates everyone. Or atleast, acts like it.

Correct! His playerhouse on UN is exactly the same as the room in Azrael’s treehouse with the recruitment rules.(other than teh NPCs)

Fail.

I just quit, Recived a ban on era, losing an Mp5 in the process. GF.

how did you get banned from Era?

iERA or normal era?

How don’t you get banned from Era?

I wouldnt know, I only played once back when it was too laggy to play…that was before p2p

all of my creys

You know Godzilla? He scammed my Mp5, I scammed it back :smiley: Apparently, When I did it it was illegal. FML.

Lol I got no welcoming at all when I came, I was just like a stranger, busts through the doors of Lumina and beats the server in one day :slight_smile:

Yeah, Same. still, no one knows who I am.

WeTrollYou

What?
Anyways, I’m saying, I’m still a Random noob floating around the Forums.

who are all you people