Y'all play graal?

Well, Theres no easier way to say this, I’m Panajima.

That kids eyes just stare into my heart O.O I don’t know if it annoys me or just creeps me out… God u really gotta change ur avatar

He didn’t set it.

Yeah, I’m back to era, and I’m rich again, Any one want to play, hit me up.

there is a great consensus that you are also a user known as itrollyou

thankfully idgaf so i thought id post that and let you know

Y’all play graal?

Yes.

Mirage, what servers?

UN/Zodiac

Fag.

Classic

atlantis/classic

only fucking decent servers. The rest is bullshit!

I’d have played Atlantis more if I could understand the shit on there and the default outfit wasn’t a blonde head.

If im in the mood for classic, I play GtA. I like Atlantis, and I like Europa.

I heard about Europa, seen it on the forums on graal, but, Era’s still the best.

lies, zodiac is one of the two only official servers i play, so zodiac is the best

Oh yer… just because you play makes it the best. Yup I totally agree with you and disagree with myself for saying that.

Classic is the best. Ever.

i like the iphone in the trash in thors office

If he hits it with torch it catches on fire, too.

zodiac always have the most people… and the most no lifers

Recently, Era’s been having more, not all the time, but for a good amount of time we have 10, 20 more.