Zephyr rpg!

really your annoying.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeammmmmm

Dusty’s tiles. Not Xialza’s, don’t take ownership for something that isn’t yours. >:|

Also, someone close this abomination, it’s painful to watch.

I wouldnt say close I would say just delte all the stoop1d shit tricxta said or just delete his account all together.:colbert:

Delete everything that was here. Also, it takes two to tango and you were starting a fight too.

Looks good. Nice and simple. Just fix some of the tile errors guys and then show us some quests and shit. Nice start.

My eyes are burning from the levels.
The last one is half decent but you have serious problems tiling dirt

Nice start tho, and good luck :slight_smile:

The detailing is shit in the last one, the buildings are okay. But all the screenshots are… :\ Meh.

I only took some parts from Dusty’s tiles. :confused: Get it right next time Yenairo.

As long as you are using someone else’s tiles, they will never be yours.

ZOMG LAT IS OPEN!!1!1!1! DUDE YOU HIRED BLAZE LAST TIME AND HE WAS AN IPHONER AND CAN YOU LIKE LET ME BE LAT THIS TIME CUZ I WILL WORKING REALLY HARD WITH MY CAPSLOCK!

No.

Because if you work there you will abandon Noddess.

Damn, you guys are mean to each other. Everyone hug.
I SAID HUG NOW!

No fuck you.

trys to hug yenairo

I wasnt taking ownership yen…first off xialza isnt my server, its kondies. Every server has a tileset. Most crappy ones use pics1 so zephyrs tileset is pics1. Therefore its all right to say they were using xialzas tileset.
:munch:

Now to sit back for a grammar war

leave.

Sure

Bitches talk to much.

Anyways back on topic.
We want Zephyr to be a cool hangout with quests and events like UN but ou know less gay.

We currently need
Scripting.
Levels.
and graphics.