sleep 3;
  show;
}

That timereverywhere; is useless.

explain…

No timeouts :expressionless:

You just made because I gave you a Canadian Side Hug. <3

no but theres a sleep,i thought timereverywhere applied to sleep as well

Me too. I thought that’s how you make it work for more than one person…

btw at 0:15 is one of the reasons i need a gfx oh and i got lazy so no editing.>_<

uhhh make it epic and not just some video of you doing shit…

I’m not going on your fucking server until you upload the correct heads. Everytime I see a head from iGraal as a default head I feel like banning you.

blame noddess.

I quit. I understand you went somewhere but when i figured out i was the only one doing work i just said fuck it. Bye.

:megaeek: his discovered the truth! well done pie, now you can get somewhere :smiley:

lolwut?

now that your not working for caleb since youve found it he doesnt work and pretty much bosses people around (his version of managing). Once I stopped working for caleb coz I got sick of being the only one working my dev skills improved alot :slight_smile:

do some offline work then once you feel your ready try find someone who is good at something your not then team up with them to make a server

Sheesh, you talk like you’re accomplished.
Pie, just do what you feel like. Zephyr could’ve been something if you guys worked at it, but if you feel like quitting so be it.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Harden the fuck up. All you pussies quit making your servers (I’m referring to a lot of GR here) just do it by yourself.

wow thanks. maybe i should stop working for you if you’re gonna make fun of my serve.r