Zephyr rpg!

He’s not making fun of it, he’s pointing out that you were one of the fucktards who uploaded the iPhone heads instead of the Graal Online ones.

50% of these fucking battles can be avoided if people just fucking read. :\

those were my damn iNoobs, i finally got rid of them at V3

benjiro how could you call noddess v3, it never even made it to v2… so incomplete, refere to your little fixes as v1.2 etc…

yenairo ive accomplished a shit load more then you you fucking jerk!

and chicken your spot on bro, people need to get there shit together. Quit bitching about how there server is going to be great and either do it, realise its totally past there skills and move to another server where they might be of better assistance, work offline and further develop there skills or just stop…

V.1 Shitty server that never saw the light of day
V.2 Overworld, Lots of (iNoob and Crappy) Staff, Custom Tileset, Few Quests.
V.3 Improved Overworld, Less Staff, Better Custom Tileset, Lots of Quests, Much Better Weapons!

V.1 Shitty server that never saw the light of day
V.1.1 Overworld, Lots of (iNoob and Crappy) Staff, Custom Tileset, Few Quests.
V.1.2 Improved Overworld, Less Staff, Better Custom Tileset, Lots of Quests, Much Better Weapons!

fixed.

Nigga birds.

o_o

Evi is v2 considering the re-made systems :smiley: Evi v1 had three stats, no skills, and was funny as hell and fun as hell to watch people fight x] ANDDD

I agree, the only way to finish something is to set aside your differences and make it, OR do it alone as I am doing it alone with help that comes periodically P: It’s easy stuff, it’s just a long process :o

^^^^ listen to what he said. Words of experience right there.

and some things are given version numbers with titles, instead of numbers

so all of you shut up

(also first nomination that next version of gserver is version “green”)

go green <3

Go to hell.

Im starting to regret replying.

BREE BREE BORE BORE Anger much all o:

Evi Reborn instead of Evi fyi muahahaha

Noddess needs punching

ONLY A DUMBASS LIKE YOU WOULD SAY THAT, LET’S LAUGH IN A FEW YEARS WHEN THE DAMN OZONE LAYER IS DESTROYED AND WE’RE ALL DYING!

I’m a vegan.

Hahaha I lold. It’s funny cause I’ll kick your ass.

its funny because its not funny when will anyone learn

I bet you’re some scrawny little nerd, you wouldn’t even have enough guts to come to Canada and fight…

___Merged doublepost__________________

Seriously? That’s awesome dude! I’m vegetarian, not quite as awesome as vegan but still a good step into helping the world out :smiley:

lol going vegetarian is silly, you starve yourself of essentials that all those weird ass things that vegoz eat cant replace. Your gunna die early and also your not saving the world coz im keeping the demand for meat up by eating your share