Graal Reborn = Graal?

He completely used the New World team; it was his scam all along. Him and Bomber are both thieves, and did it together. Bomber made the tools, and Unixmad threw up a site and invited game developers to build their own games. It’s genius, really; like you said, start a project, let others build then shut it down and take it.

What pisses me off is that with the hundreds of thousands he made off my NPC Server and Graal2001, and Destiny is that I could be a happy millionaire today creating big things. But you can’t be a visionary when you have nothing to show for it, and no money. Especially 15 years ago when I was 14. But Unixmad has no vision and doesn’t give a shit how he sets people back and how it makes it difficult if nearly impossible for them to move forward again from all the grief and trauma.

So, I graduated up while he stayed the same and made all the energy and power I needed to move forward. So, I am filled with ideas, standards, and dreams that I can’t manifest, because everything I made to get me here then to the next step is in someone else’s pocket. People ask, “Why not build your own game?” I can’t. It takes money. Everytime I do, my skills are so good that I get really angry and depressed having to start aaaall over, avoiding my stolen content and fans, and trying to start back at level 0 when I’m at level 50. It’s really hard to explain. It’s PTSD. He fucked my life up

He didn’t only steal Destiny–he took my destiny.

Wait, I’ve been reading only a few lines in goatse’s post but I have to say that back when I was participating to the official forums (i was given an account and somehow have been tolerated) a member of the new world team said something like that:
New world has been a failure so we rolled up our sleeves and made new world war… It was due to be released soon but a server shut down and we lost all our work.
Was he lied to, maybe.

I doubt a game with a few thousand players could rake up that much money.

I get that too, that part where I have to start over because I didn’t consider some aspects of what I’m doing…

umm not that it means much coming from me, but aren’t you being a bit melodramatic?

It’s not so much the amount of money that was literally made, which is close to probably a hundred thousand; it’s also about the fact that the NPC Server made their technology possible. If I wasn’t 14, I would have patented the idea; but instead they pretended to be my friend to get stuff from me because they cannot conceive of breakthrough ideas. The NPC Server was an original idea; it’s moot, regardless.

It’s also the fact that I was an exploited child; that money that would have went to college & tuition, as well as launching a business would have transformed the past 15 years of my life. Also, the player base alone is enough for me to sell services & market myself; they took all of my following from me by hoarding my game as their own. Raking in an audience like that doesn’t come easy; it was rightfully mine, and Unixmad wants to keep all of the playerbase for himself. It’s not just about content–it’s about business, opportunity, and the security of customers; the networking, experience, and establishment of my own company. Instead, I was called a liar in front of my own customers, & banned from my own community to prevent any possible power being acquired to myself for asking Unixmad to give me the power that is mine. He publicly slandered me, 4 years after he took advantage of me as a kid.

These sorts of things do not only set a person back, but they traumatize them; like I said, 6 months ago is when I finally realized that I was living in denial about what happened. For 15 years he’s stabbed a dagger like a thorn in my side and ruined my life. For 15 years I should have had a community of my own, control of my content, hosting, lifetime royalties, and more. I jumpstarted his business. He took every single piece of possible power that would have made my life better and sucked the life out of me.

Like I said, the worst part is that way this trauma cripples a person; it gives them PTSD and makes it difficult for them to overcome it because anytime they try to move forward, all of these flashbacks of the abuse & robbery, manipulation, loss of their art & content especially from such a young age–and a long path of year after year of depression–just fills you with rage, stuns you, and paralyzes you from within from wanting to do anything. I shouldn’t have to, that’s how I feel; it’s difficult, like I said, to explain.

Not until 6 months ago did I stop calling myself a liar, an arrogant selfish idiot who got what he deserved (things I was called by Unixmad as a child). I don’t know how much longer till the PTSD goes away, if it ever will; I may never make another game again, although I went to school for it. It just brings up all these horrible feelings inside that rip my chest into pieces.

Imagine a man who goes to war; then imagine the PTSD he experiences around loud sirens, explosions, gunshots, and reminders of the war. Imagine a woman who has been raped and the anxiety she feels around anyone who looks like the man who raped her, or situations & conversations that remind her of it. Trauma is trauma.

I have been robbed of at least 15 years of success to a man who has done nothing other than jumpstart a business off what would have been my successful lifetime future. That is why he owes me more than $100,000 or $200,000–imo. It is my passion, not his. All of the original money from my bomy game went to Unixmad & Bomber to jumpstart their futures & have fun with it all–before which no one would buy Graal; I got dragged through the dirt, left alone dark & cold, kicked out, called names, and left crippled with feelings of injustice & denial as a “thank you” for “giving” them what they couldn’t do.

It’s hard to explain how it feels to watch these sick pieces of shit all over Facebook in photos with rich exotic locations when I haven’t been on a real vacation in years, and never really have; I’ve been stuck in my fucking capitalist hometown, unable to even use Graal as a real reference for anything, studying psychology & law to heal a mysterious wound I was in denial about, unable to make games because of a recurring anger I was in denial about, & forced to work work work more and more until I drop dead.

Honestly I think you just need to push yourself to make a game instead of fuming over a past incident.
So try to not dwell on the past and:

I appreciate your encouragement. And while I feel good, I suspect it may be like those creeping comments to rape victims. “Just get over it!” Though I’ll take all the encouragement I can get, with sensitivity. FYI Shia LaBeouf is a Jewish prostitute.

Oni and I both live in a rut of procrastination. He legitimately doesn’t want you to throw away your passion for making games because he knows the regret.

I know the feeling of somebody smashing my work and running me out of both life changing opportunity and shaming me within the community only for wasteful greed, but there is no true way to settle that score. At least Unixmad is hated, there are plenty of jerks like him that are popular, adored, and even cheered for their behavior. Don’t let what that worthless sack of shit did to you take another year of your life away, they rack up quickly and you don’t get them back.

The worst thing you’ve lost is time, changing course is hard, but you’re stealing even more from yourself not forcing yourself back toward a new project.

I’m not so much a game developer, but I’m personally going to work through my first dozen “clones” of old video games to see what kind of ideas I can spin off into. Maybe you could play around with a similar exercise to see if you can jump start yourself into a new passion project as well?

did the holocaust happen? y/n

leaning on “y” but cannot be sure

The holocaust was, among other things, another war that included torture. Many have existed like it in the past, and the number of Jews claimed to have been killed is skewed, growing, and narrowed in on Jews almost exclusively; today, it is a billion dollar industry hating on Hitler & crying for Jews; you can even buy your own holocaust baby bottle if you’re thirsty. But, the Jews were outcast for using economics to manipulate politics & society, for a number of reasons–for their “holy chosen race destined to inherit the earth”.

But there were others who were killed in the holocaust. It is, however, a securement to avoid any future chastisement as a group thought & entity; that is, “How could you say anything about us Jews!? We’re always being blamed and murdered!!! Are you Hitler? You’re Hitler! You HATE Semites! Thaaat’s it! Get him!!!”

Did the holocaust happen … Did the crusades happen? What about the American-“Indian” war? How about the Mongolian invade? Did Rome exist? What about black slavery? Did Unixmad exist? War is war; the machine of babying Jews as a non-racist ethnicity who claims divine supremacy over every other race, and hating on Nazis is–however–a militant strategy, and one that has allowed Israel to snag Palestine as well as blackmail Islam.

I appreciate it. I’ve been doing other things; like writing a 10 page epic poem over the past many years.

Hah, I enjoy reading you.

Good, because for the past couple of posts it started to sound like you have been plotting unrealistically disproportionate revenge on a retarded frenchman for the past 15 years
because he ridiculed and smeared your username, over the internet after taking your potential revenue and coding stuff.
just saying.

I am a very accomplished man. 6 months ago I realized that I had an injustice I couldn’t ignore. For the past 15 years I’ve done impeccable things. My life is the plot of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Reminder: https://graal.in/blogs

Meh. Graal Reborn is an incarnation of a spirit several of us built many years ago, and not the least of which only includes my hand in creating Graal; my story has its place here. Once upon a crime there was a place called Carbo(n,mb)–or, Mongerz. It is where Graal Reborn has got a lot of its content & resources, so unless I’m talking my dick size, I’m on topic. I went by Cazeda for a moment in time, a team with Viper & Jellyfish–and it’s a big reason why the resistance has grown, birthed immediately after the Unixmad incident spurred me to Tron the shit out of my own kingdom.

Honestly the only thing I know about you is that you’ve written an essay on how Unixmad has fucked you and how powerless to his cock you are.

Honestly the only thing I know about you is that you’ve been waltzing around on this thread for days with a very clear agenda he thinks he has hidden; you come on like a wolf in sheep’s clothing–and if you think you’ve caught me off guard you’ve forgotten that I’ve got the bigger claws–and I’ll flaunt my stories in any way, shape, or fashion I so fucking please. As it stands, you appear as nothing; you lull on boresomely, and think that you’ve got the world fooled as if we didn’t see you creeping around like a little child from a mile away–looking like a pathetic, little whiny vagina with no place or purpose in the world–nothing to say, nowhere to go, and recalculating every possible scenario he can to strike to fool himself into believing he’s got balls.

Oh, Yggdrasil–we all know why you stalk, and creep up slowly: You have nothing to show. But thanks for the reminder about the “blogs” section; we all love when little loser predators like to barf up rules to try to get one over on others, pretending they have a purpose wedging themselves in between others beeeeegging for inept attention, crossing his stupid little fingers hoping for a taste of glory.

nah, blogging isn’t a rule. It’s just disgusting.