Nostalgia? I dunno

Might start working on some insides and possibly caves, but unsure on what I want to do for the caves as the default cave set sucks :X

Still a WIP and this is just a mockup level image and not in level. May change the floor to something different, but haven’t decided what. Might also change the North walls top highlight to make it rounded more / kill that line.

That cave makes me want to play rpgs

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

that’s pretty

Thanks for the nice words :). I will try get it into a level tomorrow and flesh out some of the underground/underworld and map it all out, but depends on how hungover I am >.>

Also, offer still stands if someone wants me to put a house in or anything else - as I do not mind making a couple of islands for people to have their little getaways, own spots.

Make a subterranian forgotten city

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Might be cool. Somewhere for The Mole People to live! lol. I will see how I go.

This looks pretty badass I may contribute a few insides maybe a house or small compound.

So when are you going to host this as a server?

Well this is still just me messing about, that and my internet sucks so bad that I couldn’t host it.

Still a WIP. I need to do the north wall transitions to make it more modular and a few other bits and pieces.

Hosler offers a quality hosting service, just pm him.

The north wall transitions still suck, but will have at it tomorrow again and may make a lantern image as I can’t find one in webgifs.

I always see people making levels and saying something isn’t adequate or that it’s not done. I’m looking at it like “Wtf is wrong?” every time. I have almost no artistic ability.

I’ve got you a server set up, you just need to log in so I can give you all the powers and things. I tried doing it by hand but it overwrites things and nonsense when people log in.

Logged into the RC and in Client. There’s been a earthquake here and a tsunami warning so things are tad chaotic atm so cant guarantee I will be on much for a bit.

Hosler set me up with RC and such and I got the map loaded up, etc, but I can’t seem to get any of the images to load up. I’ve placed them in the root folder/where levels are and then tried in the images folder to no avail. :X Bah! I must be doing something silly, but the weird thing is the tileset shows up.

This is happening both with .gif and .png

I think the folder config is right, not sure what else it could be. I went ahead and moved all of the people who had already logged in out of the walls and such in the event they’d wandered around the default OSL.

Ah, well, I dunno either. I messed around with a bit, but I’m super tired and don’t feel like problem solving it =X

These paths or the original graal / blockier ones? From my old exodus tileset. I think that I made them, but not positive lol - was like 6 years ago…

Also, still don’t have images showing up on the server regardless of them being .GIF or PNG. However, they do showup on inside level e.g the OSL but not on the map and it seems some were working when it was a gmap - it’s currently setmap and also set within the server settings.

Blocky paths look nice

I personally prefer the original path style but the blocky type has some merits to it as well