Nostalgia? I dunno

I personally use roughly double the roof of the buildings exterior for the floor dimensions. I’ll also scale based on windows sometimes.

True classic graal is having a small square building with a massive maze of rooms inside

My thoughts exactly

Just a recolor and a few small custom things for huts/magic dealer. Created an “extras” tileset to do more edits to things. I did it a bit cheaply, but meh. It servers its purpose.

Bomy Hotel lobby. So far it has 2 side rooms, 2 lobbies (two story) Would probably prove to be a good murder mystery quest.

Finished the outline for the mini co mines (unsure what to call the mines themselves)

That’s hot

Mines XD I started before I cooked dinner with the outline and then decided to finish after! Well, the levels, but not the “content”, but there’s room for “content”. Also, I will expand them later (up on to the mountain etc)

Pretty productive day O.o and I was only working slowly…

Also, does anyone have the mining hat? Just in case I recreate my hat system for this thing and actually those brown/burgandy couch images.

Done the miners house - is two floors and has some pizazz! in the sleep quarters (just shows thie CTRL+Z / ZZzZ icon when you’re in a bed XD)
I still need to fix a few of my custom images alpha channels up as they are going transparent :X! Not a big deal, but annoying.

I think this will do for today!

There you go

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n185379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n185380[/ATTACH]

Thank you. I’'m missing so many graphics lol. I almot remade it, but I knew there was one out there.

Hard days work of mining and then straight to the bar!

I punched the horse so hard its tail fell off!

Horse level,
Beautiful level, I like a lot.

Slight update to the map. Detailed the rest of the levels and added a little mountain/cave to the north eastern part.

Still testing this thing, but yeh can’t get the damn horse set for some reason. Tried setcharani ride, ride.png and without params, but to no avail. Bah! Using a
node system/waypoint system.

[/QUOTE]

Very looney toons,

Gotta read that commands.rtf dude.

so your code should look like this.

if ( playerenters) {
  setcharprop #5,ride.png;
  setcharani ride,;
}

Hint: When you’re stuck, take a look at the gani itself and see the source of the sprites, then match those keywords with the commands.rtf document

Yeah, figured it out after the fact. Just googled it. Thanks though.

All of this stuff looks fantastic. Great job.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Not a lot done the last couple of days, been doing other things, but made a couple new props (rock prop) and added them to the cave.

tempus sans ITC font pls. Love the quirky npc dialog though. Do keep going :slight_smile:

than******** Ugh!

Should I be insulted, happy or just confused? Or all three?

XD?

it’s worth more THAN a lantern