Nostalgia? I dunno

Thankful that someone helped you correct a mistake.

Or just just keep ignoring the things that dont really matter. Or maybe that npc doesnt know how to grammar. Or maybe than and then have switched meanings in the graal universe.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

It may not matter to you, and that’s your choice, but don’t tell people that it doesn’t matter to them.

I don’t mind English, because I have no idea how you guys get educated on your language but when it’s French, people usually take a strong drop in my esteem.

I rarely correct people because it seems some people find it insulting or, like hosler said, unimportant. Is is so important however in the vision other people have of you. It is very demonstrative of a person’s intellectual abilities. It matters a lot. You also cannot write that way with a job that requires you to write.

Btw, I’d rather be corrected.

I don’t mind being corrected, but it seems that most people go out of their way to be dicks about it and make it insulting. Not referring to now. I just thought because of the ****** Codr was swearing or something.

Correctional asterisks. Extras for emphasis on how much it annoys me.

Inspired by the creative way you are using the tile set, I whipped up this level. I was thinking about making it into a black market, where you can buy all your illicit drugs, magic, and weapons.

Nice level. I don’t think it would fit in around the main towns, but perhaps in a derelict beaten down town, pirate city type deal. Where all the buildings are shanties or created from different types of materials.
Well, that’s what the level screams to me XD and given the black market aspect, it would fit in that scenario.

Also, it’s good that it has two exit points as if the “fuzz” were to raid you could escape two ways :smiley:

Thanks! I really was aiming to see what different walls I could make I get sick of the blue ones. the entrance is the stairs going to the basement of a buisness that acts as a front for the black market you enter through a trap door in the floor covered by a pushable object. This layout could also work for a dungeon. I want to make a crypt with some custom skeletal baddies.

[USER=“470”]Chicken[/USER],
You could stick a bunch of chairs and tables in there and implement a trading window that is established between two players when they are both seated at a table. This will allow them to trade valuables (hats, shields, weapons, accessories…) that they may collect from quests, searching around the server, looting areas or etc…

Then again, given the virtually nonexistent playercount, this may be a bit of a stretch… So maybe users can trade with NPCs for items of equal “value” or “rarity”, and that change every other week or so, to create a bit of an incentive to visit the market.

Just some ideas, take them for what they’re worth…

I should make a town that is similar to a police state where everything is illegal. Like no bombs or arrows, things like breaking pots and throwing chairs would land you in the slammer and maybe have a quest around liberating the opressed npcs.

I somehow radically misread that and had the greatest idea ever. We could throw chairs to break them into resources to craft other things.
This is why I should be able to edit your posts to bring out their truer potential.

A small something I have been working on. A sub dungeon/cave to the main cave near the miners town.

I have been doing things to this extremely slowly as I am investing more time in learning Java and I have also been brushing up - hah - on my pixel art.

Small update to the world map. Added the dark water island. Perhaps only accessible after helping some famed sailor on the mainland or something lol and added a Kami House type island.

If my boat minigame was completed and bugless, I’d release the shit out of it.

If it has a big turtle, count me as sold!

Just a WIP I did before I go cook dinner lol. Derpy ninja turtle.

That top down angle on the head is screwing with me a bit, should show a bit more of its jaw(maybe?), great style though, well done :slight_smile:

Nice levels!